Fence & Tree

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baby in a bar?

On Friday night we went and watched our good buddy's band, Kelsey's Woods, perform for First Friday at John Black Photography Studio in downtown Knoxville.  Gosh, they are so great.  I can't wait 'til I can say, "I totally knew them..." and then tell stories about our buddy that I shouldn't repeat.  Muaha!  
Post dance-off at the Kelsey's Woods show
Anywhoselbees, after Ben, Teigan, and I jammed with them for a bit [T totally loved it], we headed over to the Downtown Grill & Brewery to hang with our CrossFit Ktown amigos to celebrate the end of Death Days week at our box.  I should mention that this place is a brewery, yes, but it's, first and foremost, a restaurant that doesn't allow smoking.  I was having so much fun and then some super-loser-nasty-30-something came up to me, with a serious 'tude and said "Are you serious... a baby in a bar?".  I was absolutely shocked and seriously could have punched her in the face.  She was clearly jealous of Teigan's good looks - and the fact that our sweet T was getting more attention from the men than she was... poor, poor, mean, stupid woman.  Looks like I know where we're going every Friday night, just to spite her... ha!

2 comments:

  1. The Nasty One CLEARLY didn't get a good look at T's momma and daddy or she would have stayed clear...what was she thinking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing this BFF/Aunt was nowhere in the vicinity or that Bi to the Atch would have walked out of there with 2 black eyes. And seriously, quoting Sweet Home Alabama - come up with something original already....Love you girlie. LLC.

    ReplyDelete