Fence & Tree

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A rainbow of awesomeness - in your face!

Ladies and Gentlemen... Boys and Girls... Dogs and Hamster/Gerbils [but not cats],


I have huge news to report.  And by huge, I mean Coco-butt-big [yes, that's a proper term]!  My dear broski, Matt, is packin' up his bags, throwin' 'em in a truck, and heading north to live in... yep... you guessed it... KNOXVILLE! 


As of June 9, this town isn't going to know what hit 'em... and I'm only halfway kidding.  I'm positive KnoxVegas won't be able to handle both of us together on a daily basis; it's just going to be too much.
Two minutes before entering the ExxonMobil headquarters looking for the "Skeets the Controller"... Dad loved us for this one.
Pre-Journey-dancing!
Hmmm... singing?  Obvi.
Singing to the woods... seriously.
I'm so excited to have him here with me so we can get coffee, go run-walk-skipping on the Cherokee Trail, watch Teigan play soccer, sing to strangers in random parking lots, and dance our way down Gay Street!  Yep.  It's happening.  All of it.  Daily.


I love you so much, Matt, and, all kidding aside, am so thrilled that you will be here!  It's going to be great for all of us.  Here's to fun, growth, and new adventures!  


58 days!  [but who's counting?]

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! That is so exciting for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm going to need details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know; I'm so MIA lately! I promise to call you back soon. But can we just talk about how awesome it is that Matt is moving here?! Hiiiyo! Mucho amor, sweet butt.

      Delete
  3. LOL that will be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete