Fence & Tree

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Playgrounds!

Pretty much all I've been doing in my spare time these days is taking Teigan to the park.  While we have a stellar playset in the backyard, it's always fun to take our super social wee-one to public parks so she can play with all sorts of new and exciting things - and other kiddos.  And, lesbihonest, I kind of enjoy swinging, sliding, and monkey bar-ing it, myself... love it, actually.





Having such an independent, resilient, curious, and genuinely happy little girl makes me the happiest, proudest mama around.  But I have to say, I'm starting to go through infant withdrawals.  Teigan is practically a toddler now and growing up so incredibly fast.  Everyone warns you that this will happen and, honestly, I didn't really believe them.  Well, now, I get it.

Here's to freezing time and never taking advantage of all of these precious playground moments... if just for one day,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment