Fence & Tree

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sweet, Fancy Teigan

So, for anyone reading this who is friends with me on facebook, you may have already seen some of these, but I know several folks who read this who aren't... so, here's a slew of awesome photos taken by Brittany Payne Photography of our little miss at 3.5 months old.  Enjoy!


Oh, and feel free to leave your thoughts concerning the on-going debate of redhead vs. blonde... totally a redhead, right GG Dick?!



What's that that tastes so good?  Oh!  It's my tutu!
Just hanging out
Such a girly girl

One of my favorites!

Smushy face!
Showing off those sweet Popeye muscles
Just the three of us!
Like a winter wonderland baby!
Same beanie I wore as a baby... awww!
So pensive!
Hoolie & Rica wanted in on the action with T, too!
Ben's favorite picture
Such a daddy's girl!
Look at that porcelain face!

3 comments:

  1. Erin, she is so beautiful! I think she is one cute little redhead! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are stunning! She is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! So sweet. We think she's pretty darn adorable, too. Biased? Yep. But still... ;c)

    ReplyDelete