Fence & Tree

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Month of Thanks

My list of random things I'm thankful for this month is now coming to a close.  Again, these are all things not including the obvious #1's which are my amazing little family, my equally amazing extended family, fabulous friends, and the little guy at European Alterations who makes my clothes look so good...

1: Blue Bell Coffee Ice Cream
2: My insanely awesome, eclectic, and cultured scarf collection
3: Crazy technology to take pictures & videos of our sweet little lady with - and share with fam
4: Clean sheets
5: I can wear my sick pool of Doc Marten's again - they're back in!
6: Yankee candles
7: Easy Off Oven Cleaner
8: Made-for-TV Christmas movies
9: Hot water
10: Girl Scout cookies
11: Spearmint Chapstick
12: Vanilla-scented anything
13: Bleach wipes
14: Vacuum's
15: Hot Toddy's, specifically grandpa's recipe
16: Brand new socks
17: Fun, sassy decor pillows
18: Crossfit Ktown... duh!
19: ABC Family's 25 Days 'til Christmas movie series
20: My nose ring
21: Ironman watches
22: Sonicare toothbrushes
23: Vacation days from work
24: Cutting down my own Christmas tree
25: Razor's
26: My flat iron
27: Alarm clocks... specifically, the snooze button
28: Intelligent reading, you know, like People magazine
29: Lenny's sub shop
30: Washing machines


Well, that wraps it up for modern day products that I am so thankful for!  Honestly, though, I'm so much more thankful for the human beings in my life.  I have the most amazing partner in Ben... he's such an intelligent, patient, thoughtful, encouraging, supportive, handyman-hottie - not to mention a better father than I ever could have imagined.  Teigan is absolutely perfect and has just stolen my heart.  And my parents, brothers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. [in-laws included, duh] fill in all of the gaps making me the person that I am.  And my friends, well, they're icing on the cake.  I'm one lucky, blessed girl.


Now, if only I can remember all of this when I'm about to poke my eyeball out as I'm being pulled 14 different directions on a daily basis.  Phew.  Positive thinking...

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your thankful updates! Your little family is adorable and isn't it awesome to have a handy hubby?!?! A man who can fix things is just sexy. ;-) Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm concerned about number 5. Please don't do anything without consulting first...

    ReplyDelete