Fence & Tree

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Randomness

A few updates in the life of Team Slocum....

  1. Thanks to Michael Buble's Christmas Special last night and performances by many, I'm now kind of obsessed with Justin Beiber's new holiday music.  Ben's thrilled.  Not really.
  2. Teigan's second tooth is coming in nicely.  So crazy!
  3. Ben hurt his back doing a super basic movement at Crossfit... we're getting old.  Sigh.
  4. I finally put pictures in the adorable frames Teigan has in her room.  WIN!
  5. I'M FREE!  After much persuasion and begging from Ben, Pamela [the breast pump] and I have divorced.  I tell ya, it's pretty amazing how liberating it is to put that thing away.  I mean, I know it's great and all, but after seven months, I'm not sad to see it go.  Until next time, Pamela... until next time.
Now, as promised to Ashley, here's a hilariously sweet video of Teigan 'n Tucker from a couple days ago.  Baby kisses!  Enjoy - and please ignore my obnoxiously loud voice.  Sheesh.

1 comment:

  1. You are a rockstar for pumping for 7 months! Pumping is so much more difficult than people think. It's the ultimate time consumer. Not only do you have to spend the time to pump the milk but the you have the baby to feed! Congrats Momma!

    ReplyDelete