Fence & Tree

Monday, July 23, 2012

And it begins...

I should start by letting you know that Teigan doesn't watch TV.  Well, except for when super intelligent shows like Bachelor Pad and Chelsea Lately are on - and Teigan stops to take in the awesomeness.  Anyways, I digress. I've thoroughly loved the fact that Teigan doesn't need a TV show to calm her down, keep her entertained, or make her smile - yet.  


For some unknown reason to me, Ben decided it would be a great idea to put Barney and Friends [yes, that same purple dinosaur] on TV this evening when they got home.   Looks like those crazy kid shows actually know what they're doing...
As much as I hate the fact that a TV show caught her attention like it did and she's enjoying it [not to mention that horrible noise coming from the speakers], I do happen to love the reaction.  So hilarious - and adorable!

I love you!  You love me!
E

3 comments:

  1. I love her reaction! Those kid shows sure know how to reel them in early. Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE her little wiggle dance. And I think Barney is much better than the kids shows they have now

    ReplyDelete