Fence & Tree

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fountains!

For my birthday, Ben, Teigan, Matt, and I went out to a casual dinner at one of my favorite spots in town, Bistro by the Bijou, followed by deliciousness and people-watching on the patio of Coolato Gelato.  Score!  It was a lovely, relaxing evening.  


Afterwards, Teigan got her first taste of the fountains in Market Square and, as it turns out, isn't the biggest fan of them - yet.  She was far more interested in walking with mommy and daddy, all while carrying her diaper purse.  She seriously knows exactly what to do with it and how to carry it.  I'm not kidding.  Diva, this is your fault.
"Daddy, the fountains look pretty cool. Let's walk over there!"
"Okay, so they do look neat, Mom... but I can't get my mind off of..."
"... precisely! It's time to strut my stuff with my purse!"

PS :: I have to show off pretty much the coolest birthday present, ever, too.  Norris Lake and hopefully-insta-hot-abs [fingers crossed]... here I come!
It's a paddleboard! BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment