Fence & Tree

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pardon the interruption

So, apparently my blog is totally lame.  It won't let me upload any more photos because I've hit the "max amount allotted" because my pictures are "too fantastical" [I made that part up].  Ugh!  

So, as much as I want to tell everyone how awesome our Thanksgiving was with Uncle Z-man in town, about Teigan's new crazy-cool habits of eating pencils and cleaning the floor on her hands and knees just like yours truly [still not sure if I should be proud or mortified], and how I started a legit fire in the kitchen tonight, I can't possibly tell a good story without my beloved photo proof.  Gimme some time.  I'm workin' on it.  

In the meantime, I encourage you to get ready for Christmas with this lil' gem of awesomeness...
... because nothing says the commemoration of the birth of Jesus like a beep in a box...

Backstage at the CMA's!
Nikita

No comments:

Post a Comment