Fence & Tree

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hello, Fall!

Team Slocum is absolutely l-o-v-i-n-g the weather these days!  It is so pretty out, especially in the afternoons.  I tell ya, even after six years of living here, this Houston girl still has a hard time adjusting to the chilly weather.  Anyways, Fall weather for us means fires in the fire pit aka Ben's favorite thing on Earth.  He's obsessed.  Not only did he have a fire this past weekend when we had friends over, but he surprised us with all the goods to make smores!  What a guy!  I know you'll be shocked to hear that it was my very first smore.  Gasp!  I know.  I'm sure you think I was neglected a child because of this, but I promise that wasn't the case.  I just hated marshmallows, so I was the one who put chocolate in between graham crackers, wrapped it in tin foil, and let it melt while sitting by the fire.  No more...

And now for some pictures... you're welcome Grammy, G-Daddy, and GG's... ;c)
All smiles!... well, that along with gums and tongue
L-o-v-i-n-g my teething giraffe from Wendy!

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!

    So cute. and I am glad you are on the smores wagon now :-)

    ReplyDelete