Fence & Tree

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bedtime

So, I honestly can't express how amazing I'm feeling right now as I can hear Ben upstairs reading a story [The Little Engine that Could, to be specific] to Teigan.  I've been wondering when she would actually start to look forward to, appreciate, and enjoy stories... and it looks like it's all started.  I'm gonna have to start thinking of some super creative stories... you know, ones that don't start and end with the lyrics to MMMBop.


I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have our little family, each of us full of flaws, yet so perfect together.  This is what it's all about.


Howdy, Uncle Zach!  Muchas gracias for my super-awesome bib-outfit.

1 comment:

  1. how sweet. I love the rhymes of dr suess and it is fun when they start to repeat after you

    ReplyDelete