Fence & Tree

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yeah.... .... .... Buddy!

Okay, so I have a confession.  I.  Love.  Jersey.  Shore.  There, I said it.  Lesbihonest, it's kind of ridiculous.  Well, that, combined with my fascination of murder mystery parties, has sent me over the edge tonight.  Ben and I got our invite to an, um, can you guess?...  A Jersey-Shore-themed Murder Mystery Dinner Party!  Uhhh, are you kidding me?  Could be my dream come true!  I'm so pathetic.


So, the best part is that we have been given our "characters" for the party so we are prepared in dress, mind, thought, and adult beverage choice [aka Ron Ron Juice].  For the evening's affairs, I will be J-Woww and Ben will be Pauly D, the hottest gorilla juicehead DJ, eva'!  


If you watch this show, you'll understand that we pretty much got the best character's ever!  So in case you're wondering why I'm preoccupied these next couple weeks and not returning phone calls, well, it's 'cause I'm at the local adult store indulging in JWoww "clothes" and getting mentally prepared to look fresh-to-death and ready to fist-pump on the battlefield all night long!


I can't wait!  And don't you worry... I'll totally be posting pictures.  And who says you can't have fun when you're a parent...?  Sheesh.

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Duncan and I totally watch every week. It almost aggrivates me now because nothing ever happens but i still have to watch just in case. J-woww is the best but how do you plan on faking all that plastic surgery! Those boobs are redonk! Can't wait to see Ben all DJ Pauly D. "T-shirt time"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love that you're on board with me for this one, Chelsea. I mean, seriously, isn't the best party idea ever?! You're right; I'll definitely have to be creative with JWoww's "enhancements"... ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like so much fun!

    I love theme parties and murder mystery too! im jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I stumbled across your blog when googling the Jersey Shore murder mystery. How did you put your game together? If you don't mind sharing I don't even know where to begin w/o paying for a package! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete