Fence & Tree

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 Days of Thanks & Sitters

So, in honor of the month of thanks, I'm going to list out 30 things that I'm thankful for as I write my posts this month.  So, since it's the 2nd, here's the first couple [and mind you, these are all things not including the obvious #1's which are my amazing little family, my equally amazing extended family, fabulous friends, and the little guy at European Alterations who makes my clothes look so good]...


1: Blue Bell Coffee Ice Cream
2: My insanely awesome, eclectic, and cultured scarf collection


In other news, Teigan is now staying with sitters [a sweet older couple] three days a week.  Sheesh, talk about a tough transition, but it was vital that I started showing face more frequently at work.  So, a friend-of-a-friend referred us to this couple who watch five other kids [3 boys and 2 girls all from 2-4 years old] everyday.  They seem to be a good fit, but we have a friend pulling a few strings for us to make sure they aren't the world's largest jewel thief or anything.  I'll keep ya posted.  ;c)


The other two days a week we have Kathy [Ben's mom] watching her one day and Ben & I switching off during the day to watch her the other day.  Doug [Ben's dad] spent some time at home on his lunch break as Secretary of Avanti Savoia yesterday to go see Sweet T.  It's amazing what being a grandfather will do to someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment