Fence & Tree

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Check-up

Okay, so I may be super behind on this, but here are the stats from Teigan's six-month check-up this past Friday.  Yay!
    Age: 184 days old
    Weight: 14 lbs. 10 oz. [up to 20th percentile! bamskies!]
    Height: 24 3/4"

    Head circumference: 16 3/4"
Getting ready for her Christmas Wish List
My list of random things I'm thankful for this month - continued.  Again, these are all things not including the obvious #1's which are my amazing little family, my equally amazing extended family, fabulous friends, and the little guy at European Alterations who makes my clothes look so good...


1: Blue Bell Coffee Ice Cream
2: My insanely awesome, eclectic, and cultured scarf collection
3: Crazy technology to take pictures & videos of our sweet little lady with - and share with fam
4: Clean sheets
5: I can wear my sick pool of Doc Marten's again - they're back in!
6: Yankee candles
7: Easy Off Oven Cleaner
8: Made-for-TV Christmas movies
9: Hot water
10: Girl Scout cookies
11: Spearmint Chapstick
12: Vanilla-scented anything
13: Bleach wipes
14: Vacuum's
15: Hot Toddy's, specifically grandpa's recipe
16: Brand new socks
17: Fun, sassy decor pillows
18: Crossfit Ktown... duh!
19: ABC Family's 25 Days 'til Christmas movie series
20: My nose ring
21: Ironman watches
22: Sonicare toothbrushes
23: Vacation days from work
First save!

No comments:

Post a Comment