Fence & Tree

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Easy Life

Last night, Ben and I [sans Teigan] went out to a shindig for our friend, Mike, who is heading out to Germany to be a JAG.  Yeah, a JAG.  How cool and insanely respectable is that?  Ben and I have discussed it many times, but Mike is the kind of guy you want in that position and representing our country.  He will SO be missed, but we are so proud of his pursuits and to be able to call him our friend.

We then headed out to a great venue we've never been to, Relix, so we could see our friend, Brent, along with his siblings, play some mu-zak.  I have to say, I knew it was going to be good, but Brent [not Brett or Britt], totally and completely blew us away.  Range and talent was insane.  Energy was contagious.  Written [and sung] word was blissful.  All in all, great night, and we can't wait to see Brent perform again!  Just do me a favor, Brent, and don't forget us little people when you're all big 'n famous, mmmkay?

Oh, and I drank a Blue Moon last night.  A whole one.  I think Ben fell in love with me all over again.  Many thanks to Alexis and Rush who took care of Teigan last night and got some Baby 101 training as they prepare for their little lady in May!

A little late-night-totally-awkward-angle-Teigan-laughing-video for your entertainment...

1 comment:

  1. OOHHH those belly laughs...you will never forget the sound.

    ReplyDelete