Fence & Tree

Monday, February 20, 2012

¡Nueve Meses!

I know my days of saying that time is moving slowly is all but extinct, but it's still just so hard to believe our Teig-ster is nine months old [plus a few days]!  We had her check-up this morning and, despite all of the weight-gaining-issues we had at the beginning, it's obvious that we are right on track these days.  


Here are Teigan's latest stats:
    Age: 280 days old
    Weight: 18 lbs.
    Height: 27 1/4"

    Head circumference: 17"



The doctors are thrilled with her progress physically and she's showing signs of being way ahead of her time developmentally... not to brag... but I am.  I'm a mom now... it's what I do.


Off to go practice my intrusive, annoying, and totally obnoxious sideline soccer mom yell...
Blaze out!

No comments:

Post a Comment