Fence & Tree

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Playtime!

The weather has been absolutely ridiculous* lately, so what do we do at Casa de Slocum?  Play outside, duh.  I'm just not sure who has more fun - Ben, Teigan, or me.  Actually, I do... it's me.  Don't think that upon first-play I didn't test out every single aspect of the playset to make sure it's adult-friendly - because I did... and it is!

As for Teigan, she's showing a lot of interest in the rings and climbing wall.  Call me cray-cray, but Crossfit Games 2025**... here we come!






*Ridiculous = Amazing.  It's been nothing like typical February weather in East Tennessee; beautiful, sunny, warm, and nearly perfect.
**2025 = Whaaaa?  Teigan will be 14 years old in 2025 and, hence, old enough to compete.  She should be, like, 40 by that year, though.  I swear it's still 1990... right?!  I'm old.  Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. LOL you are not old but I know what you mean when you think there is no way this is 2012!

    ReplyDelete