Fence & Tree

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Breaking captivity!

Teigan was seriously contemplating breaking out today!  We've been stuck in this house [with the exception of a few outings that Ben has taken us out on] for the past couple of weeks and she was getting cabin fever!


 It was so sad watching her look out the window wishing we could go and do something fun...


And then I had an idea!  We would get ready and go visit my co-workers at Dogwood Arts, a couple friends, and run a few errands!


She took one final yawn before hitting the road...


And then, for the first time, with smirks on, we ventured into this wild world in my car.  Or was she happy because she just filled her diaper?  Either way, it was a fun day... and no one hit me while I was going 15 mph going down the interstate - score!

No comments:

Post a Comment