Fence & Tree

Friday, June 17, 2011

One month old!

Blue eyes!... well, today, anyways...
Good news all around today as both Teigan and I had our one-month check-up's today.  We had some major nursing issues, but stuck with it and T has gained weight and is up to 8 lbs., 6 oz as of today - her one month birthday!  She's also gained 1/4" in height, so she's up to 21 1/4".  Let's hope she keeps on growing and is tall like Daddy.  Lord knows we don't want her having to grow up short and squatty like her Mommy.


I got the news I've been waiting for since May 17... I can workout again!  YAY!  It'll be a slow start and take a while to get back where I was, but I am so stoked!  Hellooo Saturday class at Crossfit Ktown tomorrow!  Oh, I how I have missed thee...


And now, my best attempt to take some pictures for photo documentation of Teigan's one-month birthday.  She totally wasn't having it...
Love her crying heart...

Long, stellar legs just like [2nd] cousin Haely!

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I can't believe it's been a month (I know you cant either). She is precious crying heart and all. And look at those little skinny legs. I love it!

    ReplyDelete