Fence & Tree

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Adios, Liquid Gold!

The time has come for me to say goodbye to a dear friend, confident, and... by-product from my own body?  Teigan has officially consumed her last bottle of breast milk.  It's hard to believe that damned pump and I had our separation five months ago.  It feels like just yesterday that I was hanging out to the "mahh mahh mahh mahh..." that was the soundtrack of my life for seven long months.  I will miss you, sweet breast milk, but I can't say that I'll ever miss the contraption, time, and process that it took to get to you.


Peace, Love, and Liquid Gold-
Maaaooomm [what Teigan is now calling me... how does a one-year-old skip "Mama"?!]


PS - Lauren H., I still never tried it.  I know you must be disappointed.  Good thing you tried it while you were under the influence - and you didn't even know it!  Bamskies!  Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment