Fence & Tree

Monday, June 18, 2012

People-watching

Anyone who knows me is aware that I'm ridiculously organized and clean, super opinionated, as transparent as the shores of Costa Rica, questionably the largest fan of Blue Bell coffee ice cream known to man - and the most dedicated people-watcher, ever.  I'm totally obsessed.  Anyone.  Everyone.  Doesn't matter where I am, what I'm doing, who I'm with, or how much I shouldn't be doing it.  I love people watching!  Seriously, it's bad.  I should probably see someone about it.  For the record, though, I promise I'm always listening - even if there's absolutely no eye contact because I'm so obnoxiously and obviously starring at people.  Sigh.  Anywhoselbees, here are my picks for the top five places to people-watch:
  1. Airports
  2. Theme-parks, specifically any Six Flags or Dollywood
  3. Malls
  4. Any city's downtown hub
  5. Cracker Barrell [newly discovered; but it's definitely got the promise of a keeper!]
So, as you can tell from the pictures below, we were having a hard time catching Teigan doing anything on Saturday evening - other than people-watching in Market Square.  Are these seriously the things I'm passing on to her?  
Dad... play remote... A PERSON!
Yeah, I totally love playing with this remote, Dad...
...Nevermind, I see PEOPLE!
More Knoxvillians to look over!
I would kiss you, Maaaooom, but instead I'm thinking of all these people you're making me miss out on!
Sorry, I'm busy being totally inconspicuous while starring!
And then Sweet T got her first flower from a boy.  Good call, buddy... hearty tip given!
Nice flower... nicer looking guy over there!
Back to the rose... for two seconds.  So anyways, I'm here with my mom and dad?  Who knew!
I really need to start getting back to reading the dictionary daily, playing Mozart in the background, and listening to inspirational books on tape in the car [yes, tape].  You know, 'cause I totally used to do that on a normal basis... and I have to pass on those things.  <dramatic pause>  Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment