Fence & Tree

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We're-a-walkin'!

Sweet T has been taking a couple steps here-'n-there, so we knew it was just a matter of time before our little lady would be running around.  Well...

... as I walked in the door to pick up Teigan today, I was greeted with the best news - she started legitimately walking today!  I'm not gonna lie, a little bit of me felt so insanely guilty that I missed the first real walk as I was working, but, I am so incredibly happy that Doug & Kathy were witness to it!  

Having left my cell phone in the car for the first few walks I was witness to, I was able to capture the last one of the day - in which I started crying and she subsequently finished the walk with a swift fall into the coffee table.  First fall of many?  No doubt, but I'm stoked!
Should I already be regretting this excitement, fellow mommies?  Here goes nothin'!

10 comments:

  1. Be prepared for the large knots on the forehead. Love her to death. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Geri, I am! Here we go! Love 'n miss you! ;c)

      Delete
  2. LOVE IT! I find that it's easier once they walk. Trips to the park become so much more fun. And it's downright adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Park trips!... definitely going to be way more fun. It's just all of those glass chards and knives I need to think about putting away now. ;c)

      Delete
  3. So cute! I loved when my girls started walking, it makes it more interesting but their little personalities just blossom with their new found freedom. Go Teigan go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh; I can't wait! So crazy we're already at this point. Yikesta!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's leotard time! Little Gyn is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whatever MK you really meant gin!!!

    ReplyDelete