Fence & Tree

Monday, June 25, 2012

Filler

So many fun things have been going on this week!  I mean, we are just so darned popular...eerrrr, busy beyond belief.  Matt moved here, Ben went to Washington DC for the Fancy Food Show, Dad played here, we went for a lil' wedding-n'-family-hanging-vacay in Chicago, Teigan got her first cold and "graduated" from her swimming class [hilarious stories coming later this week], and I... well, I'm just so busy being a candidate for Mom-of-the-Year... 


Now, off to a work retreat for two days.  Would it be strange if I brought Teigan's blanket, shampoo, and stuffed animal with me so I can smell her?  Maybe.  How about her pacifier?  It's so happening.


I just grossed myself out... ;c)
Post-being tossed ten feet into the air...

No comments:

Post a Comment