Fence & Tree

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dadada's Day!

When I stop to sit back and think about the amazing father's surrounding me, I feel so thankful.  I am blessed to have such positive, wonderful people in my life... grandparents, uncles, cousins, friends, and certainly my own dad and husband!  Gosh, I have the best people around me [oh, and you too, ladies!].


But Ben, you are just the best dad!  Your whole life revolves around Teigan - and it shows.  I always do my best, but she is such a daddy's girl and I'm not afraid to admit that you are clearly the favorite parent here.  But really, who could blame her?  I would pick you, too.  Thanks for being such a great dadada - we love you!


PS :: I found a slew of great photos that I never posted on here, so I may have to do some ol' photo recaps soon.  But in the meantime, I couldn't pass up showing these adorbs couple of GG Dick & Teigan. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment